Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Beginnings

Well, ever since the old CKLW forum on “thebig8.net” went away a few months ago, I have wanted to get another place devoted to CKLW online, and I thought that maybe a Blog would be the ticket. I can post pic’s, surveys and other items, and talk about them a bit. Maybe add some small sound files as well. What I hope to see happen, is to have some of the ex jocks contribute stories and recollections also. A few of them found their way to the old CKLW forum, hopefully I can entice some of them to share some info here as well. Looks like I had better get to posting some content so that when I have Tom Howard (Tom does stay in touch) contact them, there is something here already.

Ted “The Bear” Richards is back in the Motor City at WOMC, Dick Purtan’s there as well, looks like a mini revival is happening already……

No comments: